Internet of Things
We provide IoT solutions in domains such as public safety, healthcare, connected mobility, connected home, and smart cities. With ioCare you can build and operate conneted automation solutions. We have complete embedded software, hardware and cloud design capabilities.
Web, Graphics & Animation
Help you create your unique web presence with use of cutting edge technologies and framework. Responsive, mobile freindly design with state of the art of server infrastrucure for website hosted with us.
Customized software development as per requirement. We utilize various opensource platform such as Laravel, Wordpress, Materializecss to power our projects.
posted 6 01 2018 in Internet of Things
IoT Development Test Bed with WiFi+BLE+IR+RF
- CPU: Xtensa dual-core (or single-core) 32-bit LX6 microprocessor, operating at 160 or 240 MHz and performing at up to 600 DMIPS
- Ultra low power (ULP) co-processor
- Memory: 520 KiB SRAM
- Wireless connectivity:
- Wi-Fi: 802.11 b/g/n
- Bluetooth: v4.2 BR/EDR and BLE
- Peripheral interfaces:
- 12-bit SAR ADC up to 18 channels
- 2 × 8-bit DACs
- 10 × touch sensors (capacitive sensing GPIOs)
- Temperature sensor
- 4 × SPI
- 2 × I²S interfaces
- 2 × I²C interfaces
- 3 × UART
- SD/SDIO/CE-ATA/MMC/eMMC host controller
- SDIO/SPI slave controller
- Ethernet MAC interface with dedicated DMA and IEEE 1588 Precision Time Protocol support
- CAN bus 2.0
- Infrared remote controller (TX/RX, up to 8 channels)
- Motor PWM
- LED PWM (up to 16 channels)
- Hall effect sensor
- Ultra low power analog preamplifier
- IEEE 802.11 standard security features all supported, including WFA, WPA/WPA2 and WAPI
- Secure boot
- Flash encryption
- 1024-bit OTP, up to 768-bit for customers
- Cryptographic hardware acceleration: AES, SHA-2, RSA, elliptic curve cryptography (ECC), random number generator (RNG)
Programming with C,C++, Arduino, Basics
Include Onboard Sensor Interface with 5 sensors.
Power adaptor, Programming Cable Included.
A Complete ready to go kit for true Internet of Things projects and prototype development.
Designed by Industry experts.
Contact us for more information:
Mobile: +91 9922908002
posted 14 02 2018 in Home Automation
ioCareIR is a small Infrared(IR) Signal transmitter and an IR Learner device. With ioCareIR you can control IR electronics appliances and also you can learn any IR remote to control your favorite appliance using ioCareIR Android/iOS app. ioCareIR comes with the ioCareIR device. Its can be installed in multiple rooms to control AC, TV, Music system etc form single Mobile App.
ioCareIR App can be downloaded for free from
Play Store: https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.iocare.iocareir